Monday, June 9, 2008

How I Discovered What Works With Dating Women – Part 2

If you look at it from an ‘economic’ standpoint, it doesn’t benefit women at all to have their man running around having sex with other women. She can only be pregnant with one child at a time, and she can only raise a limited number at a time. So having a man who’s out spreading his seed is BAD BAD BAD for business for her.

When you’re out spreading seed, you can’t be working or at home helping. Even worse, you might have other kids with other women who will further divide your attention and income. (By the way, I’m not saying that there’s anything wrong with women’s perspectives. I’m just saying that if you look at it from their point of view, there’s not a lot of benefit to having a man who likes to sleep with a lot of women.)
So anything that promotes monogamy like religion is seen as ‘right’ to many women, as it goes along with what they think and feel.
Now let’s talk about men.
Free Dating Tips And Advice For Men
My research leads me to believe that men are ‘naturally’ inclined to have one main woman to whom they are devoted, but that they like to sleep with other women as the opportunity arises. You can believe what you want, but do yourself a favor and read Matt Ridley’s book, The Red Queen, before you start speculating.
Think about it. There are major advantages to men (or at least to their genes) to sleep with many women.

First, it doesn’t take a lot of energy, and there’s not very much risk involved. (I realize that there is risk of disease, etc., but for the moment think about the fact that a man could probably father dozens of children before a disease would take him out, making the tradeoff, genetically speaking, a no-brainer.)

I personally believe that men are hard-wired to look for sexual opportunities and seek out sexual variety. (Let me also add that just because you’re hard-wired to like sweet foods doesn’t mean that you should only eat sweet foods. This will lead you to sickness and eventually to disease and death.)

With this in mind, I’d like you to ask yourself:
What are my beliefs about monogamy?
Where did they come from?
Do I like my beliefs?
Do my beliefs conflict with my inner drives?
Would I like to change what I believe based on this new information?

In any event, from now forward, don’t let anyone or anything make you feel bad because of your NATURAL desires and attraction to women. (I’m of course talking about reasonable desires and attractions. If you like to think about hurting women, underage women, etc., then do yourself a favor and get some help.)

But if you’re like me and you were given a set of ideas about women that you are now realizing to be less than useful, then move on and start thinking about the subject differently.

My perspective is that sleeping with different women breaks no ‘law of the universe’, and it’s not an ethical dilemma for me. Any objections that are in existence were created mostly to control and not to liberate. My perspective is also that it’s important to be honest with people about your views. And yes, this means talking to women about them. In my life, I’ve mostly had long-term girlfriends. And if I tell a woman that I’m going to be faithful, then I am.

But if I’m single, then I see nothing wrong with dating as many women as I want. (Keep in mind that there are some crazy viruses, diseases, and other scary bugs that want to jump on your wiener. So use good judgment.)

I’ve found that if you explain this topic like I just have to a woman, you’ll often show her a perspective that she’s never even considered. My experience is that women actually LOVE to hear a man talking this way. It’s refreshing to women to hear a man being open about this controversial topic rather than hiding his ideas. It’s important to remember what I said above: “It’s OK To Be A Man.”

If you are who you are and make no apologies for yourself, you will be taken seriously. But if you approach the topic cautiously and act like you’re trying to see if she’s OK with your views, you’ll be seen as weak and insecure.

I’ve found that most women will accept you as you are. But if you try to act like someone that you’re not and you’re found out, you will be treated with disrespect and ex-communicated.

By: DeAngelo David
Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com
Double Your Dating - What Every Man Should Know About How To Be Successful With Women. David DeAngelo will show you the secrets that most men will never know about women. Improve your dating with David's dating tips and dating advice at www.DoubleYourDating.com

No comments: